"Obviously, you have a lot of time on your hands."
Muratore; Mr. Howard, the coward; Nick Omanoff; Bernard D. Lynch Jr., general manager
- Special T Travel, Jerry Douglas Fields, Jr.
- James, calling on behalf of National Tax Debt Program said that their records show that the consumer may have a substantial amount of unpaid taxes. James transferred the call to Dave at LH Financial (877-756-4993) and Dave mentioned Jeffrey Hyslip. Rikki at LH mentioned BW Direct. BWDirectLLC.com is registered to William Wingo. BW Direct's website mentions Rasani Media. Joshua Wingo says that he is Rasani's "Owner/Founder."
- Tax Relief Center
- WE HAVE A WINNER: Patriot Tax Relief and United Financial Solutions have the same address.
- Accelerated Debt Solutions, Ran D. Barnea, and David R. Barnea
- John Kasich
- Ohio Democratic Party
- Tax Defense Network
- Spam trail: Insurance agent for John Hancock > NetQuote (Bankrate, Apax) > QuinStreet > RTK Media, Inc. > [unknown]
- New Era Debt Solutions (aka New Era Group, Inc.) & Hogo Works
- Hugh Miller, Reliance First Capital, LLC
- Executive Doc Services
- 256-444-4745: Two percent mortgage. Listen to the audio file. What is his name?
- Websitelog valued OHIOWHATEVER.COM at $161 and ranked #26,666,708. $161.00! ohiowhatever values Websitelog at $43.
- Internet Job Locator
- Southeastern Handicapped Services, Inc.
- Attorney general, State of Ohio, FAQ topic: Professional solicitors ("A professional solicitor is any person, group or other entity that, for compensation, performs any service connected with the solicitation of contributions on behalf of a charitable organization.")
- REGISTRATION FORM FOR A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR
(Section 1716.07, Ohio Revised Code): "Provide the names and addresses of all officers, members, employees and agents contracted to work under the professional solicitorís direction including telemarketers. Attach additional
pages if necessary. (Names and addresses of new employees must be furnished to the AG office within
5 days of date of employment or contractual arrangement.)" - 2/08
Here is an address on a solicitation email: 101-1001 W.BroadwaySuite 765, Vancouver,BC V6H-4E4 (translation: 101-1001 W. Broadway, Suite 765, Vancouver, BC V6H-4E4)
Of course, that is not a suite, it is a mailbox at a UPS store.
The email links to this: http://track.yourrewardinside.com/SplashPage.aspx?g=ded3345c307545e2ac08c2c26e67cf96&nm=01xbjrw6uexy&s=200052&xxClickId=542518820&se=01
See the fabulous amenities at their address. There are two meeting rooms—one seating up to eight!
This sums up that hilarious attitude: "What I love is that, instead of a PO Box, I have a street address and a "Suite" number. This seems even more professional."